You have no items in your shopping cart.
ZTW Beatles 40 Amp ESC w/BEC
Part Number: ZTW-B40
ZTW Beatles series ESC is a beginning level and high cost performance ratio product line designed for fixed wing. It features stable performance and mature technology with super smooth start up and throttle linearity, multiple protection, low cost and best performance at this level of product. This ESC can be programmed by using your transmitter or optional program card. This is a very good choice for beginner.
- • Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- • Safety thermal over-load protection
- • Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
- • Low Voltage Cut off
- • Optional exclusive program card(sold separately)
Imported components, stable performance
For beginner, stability is a necessary feature for ESC, so we use imported components to ensure Beatles ESC high quality and stability.
BEC built-in, easy to control
The Beatles series ESC built-in BEC can provide a range of 5V/2A to 5.5V/5A output. Drive normal servo and high voltage servo easily.
Protect your beloved plane
Automatically reduce output power while the temperature reach more than 110℃, recover power while the temperature is under 100℃.
The ESC itself won't startup motor even though radio sticker raised to higher position while power on, in order to avoid motor spin suddenly.
Optional exclusive program card
Exclusive program card is available for Beatles ESC and it can program parameters easily.(sold separately)
- • Continuous current:40A
- • Burst current: 50A
- • Input voltage range: 5-12 NC / 2-4S LiPo
- • BEC output: 5V/3A
- • Dimension(L*W*H): 52*27*11
- • Weight: 36g
- • Breake: Breake On/Off*
- • Battery Type: NiCD, LiPo*
- • Cut Off Voltage Threshold: Low 2.8V/50%, Medium 3.0V/60%*, High 3.2V/65%
- • Restore Factory Setup Defaults: Restore
- • Timing Setup: Automatic (7-30°)*, Low (7-22°), High (22-30°)
- • Acceleration: Soft*, Normal, Hard
- • Heli Mode: RPM OFF*, Heli Mode 1, Heli Mode 2
- • Motor Rotation: Forward*, Reverse
- • Switching Frequency: 8KHz*, 16KHz
- • Low Voltage Cut Off Type: Reduce Power*, Hard Cut Off