You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion G5 Transmitter Pack 2S 2080mAh LiFePo4
Part Number: HP-FG505C2080S2
The Hyperion G5 Transmitter pack is an excellent alternative for your Futaba radios using 5 cell NiMH flat packs. Enjoy extended flight time on a single charge and say goodbye to old technology, adapt environment friendly LifePO4 cells! If you are the one that hates or forgets to charge your Nicd/Nimh batteries, the Hyperion G5 Transmitter Pack with LifePO4 technology has come to your rescue!
Finally a replacement to heavy and bulky Nicd/Nimh battery packs, most commonly used in all Rc equipment today. Switch to a better and safe technology LifePO4 battery with (3.3V/cell) an excellent replacement for NiMH on voltage basis. In addition, the LiFe chemistry is not subject to "thermal runaway" fires, which can occur when overcharged, a safer alternative to LiPo. LiFe cells can be stored in a fully charged state, and discharged deeper, without damage to the cells. So they are more "rugged" than LiPo, safer, more convenient and a better choice overall.
- More capacity per gram, meaning lighter models in flight and longer duration
- Almost no "self discharge", so your model is always ready to go even weeks after charging
- Superior voltage performance under load, so your servos perform with more consistent torque and speed
- Faster charge time (as fast as 15 minutes!) at 4C, not advised though
- Pre soldered with gold plated JR-3P charge/discharge plug, and Hyperion JST-XH Balance plug
- Flat pack design fits most Futaba radios like 6JA, 8JA, 10JA, 14SG and 4PK car series
Included with the package:
- Hyperion G5 Transmitter Pack 2S, 2080mAh LiFePo4 x 1
- Type: LiFePo4
- Voltage: 6.6V
- Capacity: 2080mAh
- Max Current Continuous: 10.4A
- Max Charge Rate(4C): 4.8A
- Dimensions LxWxH(mm): 78 x 42 x 17mm
- Weight(g): 103g
- Power Connector: JR-3P
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
Note: Always use a compatible LifePO4 charger, for best performance always charge at 1C rate for longer battery life.
This pack fits most Futaba radios using the 5 cell Nimh flat pack like 6JA, 8JA, 10JA, 14SG and 4PK car series.