You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your privacy is important to HYPERION. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that HYPERION collects, and the ways in which HYPERION uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
HYPERION may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to HYPERION
Using personal information
HYPERION may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you communications and/or information
Where HYPERION discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HYPERION may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data HYPERION will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. HYPERION will store the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic financial transactions (credit cards) entered via this website will be protected by encryption technology duriing each transaction, but is notstored thereafter on the Hyperion server.
Other websites -This website contains links to other websites. HYPERION is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.