You have no items in your shopping cart.
EOS 0720i Super DUO3 7S Dual Port DC Charger (500w x2)
Part Number: HP-EOS0720iSDUO3
Hyperion quality products!
The Super DUO3 is not to be confused with past models bearing the 0720 designation as they were all single-port chargers. This charger is sporting two identical output ports, each capable of providing 500W of raw charging power. "0720" is to be interpreted as 7 Cells - 20Amps max - per port, being a DUO charger. In order to provide all 500W per channel (1000W total), the Super DUO needs 24V-28V of input voltage but can naturally also be operated on lower input voltages (from 11V).
The EOS Duo3 features a robust metal body and a user freindly interface which operates both ports through a dual LCD display and also independently control each port. Charge any two packs with different voltage's/capacity's independently or two similar capacity packs in synchro mode as one pack. Intergrated cell balancer ensures that all cells balance evenly. Take advantage of the chargers extra functions from the PC with USB connection and control parameters like TCS, TVC etc. One Click charge, No need to play with the buttons every time, just load your regular batteries into the memory and set the charge parameters for once. Make your chargings easy. The EOS Software Suite gives you a realtime display of your batteries Charge/Discharge status alongwith graphical interface and indepth information like pack resistance, per cell voltage, output current/capacity and current operation mode. Now just relax and watch your batteries charge and let the Duo3 do the rest.
Hyperion's most powerful charger to date!
- Wide DC Input 11V~28V
- With Integrated balancers
- TCS & STORE MODE- DUAL 20A/500W max Outputs with max 14S SYNC MODE
- Dual LCD display with navigation menu buttons
- 1000W total - 500W per port
- HP and XH lipo balance adapter plates included
- USB cable and clips included
- Full function control with EOS Software suite (Charge/Discharge/Cycle)
- Split-pack charging in synchro mode using 2 x 7s on both ports for up to 14S at 1000W max.
- USB connection & temp sensor port
- Automatic Cycling for Nicd/NiMh/Lipo battery
Included with the Package:
- 1 x EOS 0720i Super DUO3 7S Dual Port DC Charger (500w x2)
- Input Voltage Range: 11-28V DC
- Battery Types:
- NiCD/NiMh: 1-16 cells
- LiPo: 1-7 cells (100~6000maH) 3.7v/cell type only)
- LiFe: 1-7 cells (3.3v/cell types including A123 and LifePo4 brand cells)
- PB: 1-12 cells (2v/cell nominal)
- Charge Current: 0.1A~20.0A Max by 100mA steps(500Watt limit)
- Discharge Current: 0.1A~5.0A Max by 10mA steps(40Watt limit)
- Trickle Charge Current: 0~200mA (NiCd/NiMh only)
- Charge Termination:
- "Delta V" Peak detection for NiCd/NiMh
- "CC/CV" for Lithium polymer and Lead Acid batteries
- Auto Cycling modes: Charge>Discharge / Discharge>Charge (NiCd/NiMh/Lipo)
- Display Type: 2 Line, 16 character Yellow backlit LCD
See the Manuals and Support Tab for more details
NOTE: This Item is too heavy for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.
Please download Latest Firmware for EOS0720iSDUO3 Charger. Firmware Download(Ver5.94 for EOS0720iSDUO3)
Caution : When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries using Hyperion EOS Series Chargers, please choose the HVLI mode at Battery Types. (You must NOT choose this (HVLI) mode for NORMAL Lipo Bateries. It’s dangerous and cause the fire by overcharge.)