You have no items in your shopping cart.
EOS 0720i Super DUO3 7S Dual Port DC Charger (500w x2)
Part Number: HP-EOS0720iSDUO3
Hyperion quality products!
The one that started it all. One of the best-selling and most iconic Battery charger of this century, by far is the Hyperion Super DUO3 Charger. Sporting Dual-Port output ports, each capable of providing 500W of raw charging power. The Super Duo 3 can counter up to 7 Cells LiPo and 20Amps max - per port. This DUO charger can provide all 500W per channel and (1000W total)..
The EOS Duo3 features a robust metal body and a user friendly interface which operates both ports through a dual LCD display and also independently control each port either manually or via our nift EOS PC Suite Charging Software. Charge any two packs with different voltage's/capacity's independently or two similar capacity packs in Synchro mode as one pack. The high-quality Integrated cell balancer ensures that all cells balance evenly up to extreme tolerances. Take advantage of the chargers extra features such TCS, TVC, Quick-charge, etc.
With the Super DUO's Make charging easier with more than 24 battery memories, no more fussing, just connect your batteries and select the memory. The EOS Software Suite gives you a realtime display of your batteries Charge/Discharge status along with a intuitive graphical interface, and other in-depth information such as IR Ohms resistance, per cell voltage, output current/capacity and current operation mode. It's time to sit back and relax, charging batteries has never been easier, better, faster with the Super Duo3.
Hyperion's most powerful charger to date!
- • Wide DC Input 11V~28V
- • With Integrated balancers
- • TCS & STORE MODE- DUAL 20A/500W max Outputs with max 14S SYNC MODE
- • Dual LCD display with navigation menu buttons
- • 1000W total - 500W per port
- • HP and XH lipo balance adapter plates included
- • USB cable and clips included
- • Full function control with EOS Software suite (Charge/Discharge/Cycle)
- • Split-pack charging in synchro mode using 2 x 7s on both ports for up to 14S at 1000W max.
- • USB connection & temp sensor port
- • Automatic Cycling for Nicd/NiMh/Lipo battery
Included with the Package:
- • 1 x EOS 0720i Super DUO3 7S Dual Port DC Charger (500w x2)
- • Input Voltage Range: 11-28V DC
- • Battery Types:
- ◦NiCD/NiMh: 1-16 cells
- ◦LiPo: 1-7 cells (100~6000maH) 3.7v/cell type only)
- ◦LiFe: 1-7 cells (3.3v/cell types including A123 and LifePo4 brand cells)
- ◦PB: 1-12 cells (2v/cell nominal)
- • Charge Current: 0.1A~20.0A Max by 100mA steps(500Watt limit)
- • Discharge Current: 0.1A~5.0A Max by 10mA steps(40Watt limit)
- • Trickle Charge Current: 0~200mA (NiCd/NiMh only)
- • Charge Termination:
- ◦"Delta V" Peak detection for NiCd/NiMh
- ◦"CC/CV" for Lithium polymer and Lead Acid batteries
- • Auto Cycling modes: Charge>Discharge / Discharge>Charge (NiCd/NiMh/Lipo)
- • Display Type: 2 Line, 16 character Yellow backlit LCD
To learn more about the DUO and the PC Suite and it's capability visit here for more details and instruction. Also refer to our "Resources" tab for for further details: https://hyperion-world.com/en/ecds-man
See the Manuals and Support Tab for more details
NOTE: This Item is too heavy for the Japan Parcel Post shipping option. You must select EMS EXPRESS SHIPPING METHOD at checkout time.
Please download Latest Firmware for EOS0720iSDUO3 Charger. Firmware Download(Ver5.94 for EOS0720iSDUO3)
Please download Latest Firmware for EOS0720iSDUO3 Charger. Visit this page for more details https://hyperion-world.com/en/firmware_for_eos_chargers
Caution : When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries When you charge the HV Lipo Batteries using Hyperion EOS Series Chargers, please choose the HVLI mode at Battery Types. (You must NOT choose this (HVLI) mode for NORMAL Lipo Bateries. It’s dangerous and cause the fire by overcharge.)