You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible Starter Kit
Part Number: HP-AKIT-ARDU
Get creative with your friends and families.
This Arduino compatible Starter Kit walks you through the basics of electronics with programming using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components to make 15 projects. Starting from the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators. Starting from basic LED control to more advanced environmental sensing, monitoring and actuators. This kit will guide you through the world of robotics taking control of the physical world through sensors and arduino microcontroller via carefully designed projects.
The new version comes with 20 high quality components and 15 project flash cards which make the kit easy to learn and teach. A UNO R3, the most stable and commonly used processor which is 100% compatible with Arduino IDE, together with Hyperions's best selling arduino prototype shield are included in this kit. Besides premium quality jumper wires, double resistors, more leds, 9g servo, IR remote transmitter and receiver, 4 more useful components are added: relay, motor, fan and potentiometer. Now you can play more fantastic arduino projects!
Projects you can make:
- 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the basics
- 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
- 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head spin
- 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
- 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
Once you’ve mastered this knowledge, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful, and make someone smile with what you invent. Then build it, hack it and share it. You can find the Arduino code for all these projects within the Arduino IDE, click on File / Examples / 10.StarterKit.
Included with the package:
- DFRduino UNO R3 x1
- Prototyping Shield x1
- Jumper Cables M/M x30
- Jumper Cables F/M x10
- Resistor 220R x20
- Resistor 4.7K x20
- Resistor 10K x20
- Resisitor 1K x20
- 5mm LED x10
- IR Receiver Diode x1
- Mini Push Button x4
- Ambient Light Sensor x1
- Tilt Switch Sensor x1
- 8-Segment LED x1
- LM35 Temperature Sensor x1
- Relay x1
- Buzzer x1
- Fan x1
- 130 Motor x1
- 10K Potentiometer x3
- Micro Servo x1
- Mini Controller (with battery CR2025 inside) x1
- 6 x AA Battery Holder x1
- 400 Tie Point Interlocking Solderless Breadboard x1
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.