You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible IRF520 Mosfet Driver Module
Old Price: $5.95
Special Price: $4.95
Part Number: HP-AMO-IRF520
Get creative with your friends and families.
The IRF520 Mosfet Driver module (HCMODU0083) is a breakout board for the IFR520 MOSFET transistor. The module is designed to switch heavy DC loads from a single digital pin of your microcontroller. Its main purpose is to provide a low cost way to drive a DC motor for robotics applications, but the module can be used to control most high current DC loads. Screw terminals are provided to interface to your load and external power source. An LED indicator provides a visual indication of when your load is being switched.
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, Raspberry pi
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- Arduino drive up to 24V allows the load, such as LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves
- PWM dimming LED can be used to achieve step less dimming, variable speed motor
Included in the package:
- Arduino Compatible IRF520 Mosfet Driver Module x 1
- Model number: HCMODU0083
- Max load (drain) current: <5A
- Output load voltage :0-24V
- Input Voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Weight: 10g
- Size: 33.5 x 25.5mm
Applications: LED lights, DC motors, miniature pumps, solenoid valves.
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.