You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible 16-Channel DC 12V Relay Module Board
Old Price: $16.95
Special Price: $14.54
Part Number: HP-ARL-16CH12V
Get creative with your friends and families
This is a 12V 16-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
- Top quality optocoupler isolation, strong anti-interference ability, stable performance
- 12V 16-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- LED Indication of Relay ON
- Direct input from 3-5V Microcontroller for relay control
- Output terminal for relay contacts
- Provision of 2x3 pin male header for wire connection
- Powered from external 12V or from male header
Included in the package:
- Arduino Compatible 16-Channel DC 12V Relay Module Board x 1
- Channels: 16
- Voltage: 12v
- Relay: AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A
- Interface: Arduino
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- The over/under current and voltage protection of various ac and dc equipments.
- For differential protection.
- Device switching.
- Multiple DIY projects.
p>*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.