You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible Flame Detection Sensor Module
Old Price: $3.95
Special Price: $2.95
Part Number: HP-ASE-FLMS
Get creative with your friends and families
Build a fire alarm or fire detector using Flame sensor module and Arduino board, the sensor basically detects IR (Infra Red) light wavelength between 760~1100 nm (nano meter) that is emitted from fire flame. Most of the flame sensors came with YG1006 sensor which is a high speed and high sensitive NPN silicon photo transistor.
It is covered with black epoxy, since the sensor is sensitive to infrared radiation. By using this concept project you can understand how to monitor and alert about fire flame, It is most suitable for fire fighting robot, fire alarm etc..,
- Operating voltage is from 3.3~5V
- Analog and Digital output
- LED indicator, which indicates that whether the flame is detected or not
- Adjustable threshold value by rotating the top of potentiometer
- Flame detection distance can be triggered within 0.8m (if the intensity of flame is high, the detection distance will be increased}
- 60° degrees detection angle of the flame sensor
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible Flame Detection Sensor Module x 1
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V DC
Flame sensor Pin Out
- The pin out of the flame from left to right is as follows.
- A0: This is the analog pin and this will be connected to the analog pin of the Arduino.
- G: This is the ground pin and this will be connected to the ground of the Arduino.
- +: This is the input voltage pin of the sensor and this will be connected to the +5V of Arduino.
- D0: This is the digital pin and this will be connected to the digital pin of Arduino.
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.