You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible MEGA Sensor Extension Board v2.0
Old Price: $13.95
Special Price: $11.83
Part Number: HP-ASH-MEGA2
Get creative with your friends and families
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple I/O board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP). The open-source IDE can be down loaded for free (currently for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux). Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers. Mega Sensor Shield V2.0 pinout all of the Arduino digital and analog interface.
- Support IIC interface
- Support 32 road Servo Motor Drive Shield interface
- Support bluetooth module communication interface
- Support SD card module communication interface
- Support APC220 wireless RF modules communication interface
- Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface
- Support LCD serial and parallel interface
- Support for all kinds of interface and can be fully compatible with Arduino Mega
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible MEGA Sensor Extension Board v2.0 x 1
- Architecture: Arduino
- Operating voltage: 5v DC
- PCB Size: 10cm x 5.5cm
*This product is not produced or endorsed by Arduino.