You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arduino Compatible Prototype Sensor Shield
Part Number: HP-ASH-PROTO
Get creative with your friends and families
Have a design or circuit you want to integrate into an Arduino UNO/MEGA? Build your own shield with the Arduino Prototyping Shield! This is a prototyping board that stacks on to the Arduino UNO/MEGA – It brings all the data, I/O, 5V and Ground pins to the shield and provides a nice surface for soldering your components. Stacking headers are included so you can stack additional shields onto this one. This prototyping shield should be considered an essential accessory for anyone who has an Arduino.
- Standard 0.1"x0.1" prototyping grid with big pads
- Comes with Stacking headers and plain header, choose whichever you want when soldering together
- An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2x 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- A pass-thru ICSP stacking header so you can stack any kind of shield on top, and/or use an AVR programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with tiny breadboards
- Every pin is brought out
- Gold plated pads
- 2 x 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
Included with the package:
- Arduino Compatible Prototype Sensor Shield x 1
- 170 tie points mini Breadboard x 1
- Architecture: Arduino
- Operating voltage: 5v DC
- Dimensions (assembled): 69mm x 53mm x 13mm (2.7in x 2.1in x 0.5in)
- Breadboard size: 1.7" x 1.3"
Note: This item is just the Arduino Uno Prototype Shield with a Breadboard. No additional shields, power supplies, cables, software or other accessories are included.
Compatibility: UNO, Mega, Leonardo, NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, and compatible Arduinos.
*This is not a genuine Arduino product