You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hyperion F3 PIKO BLX Micro 20x20mm Flight Controller w/PDB
Part Number: HP-FCF3PIKO
The revolutionary Hyperion F3 PIKO BLX Micro Flight Controller is designed to change everything - the true ultimate in the insanity fueled micro FPV racing scene!
Ultra light, astonishingly small and packed with features and massive levels of performance, capability, the Hyperion F3 PIKO BLX is the one and only flight controller that is ready & waiting to devastate the micro FPV competition. Unlike any other system available today, the F3 PIKO BLX provides an all in one solution that brings forth the ultimate in simplified sophistication, utilizing industry leading technology that has never been seen in a system this compact.
Cluttered & complex wiring? Never again. 1st industry to implement gold plated PDB that is integrated within, the F3 PIKO BLX provides the ultimate in soldering ease with the highest grade of connectivity, allowing direct soldering points for motors, VTx, Receiver and FPV Camera. Simplicity has met its match, and we have yet to get started. Utilizing the very latest F3 chip processor with built in CleanFlight & BetaFlight firmware, the F3 PIKO BLX utilizes industry leading components with an included LC filter for the very best in signal reception. Add the 2A 5V BEC with a built in Sbus inverter, and the F3 PIKO BLX stands alone amongst all the rest with a potent blend for race ready madness.
Specified for micro FPV racing, the ultra small footprint of the F3 PIKO BLX is the perfect fusion of nano racing mania, providing a flight controller experience second to none. This adhesion of performance, capability & simplicity is the apex of nano FPV flight, providing the end user with an FPV experience that brings everything to the table in a zero compromise design. For the pinnacle in simplicity, performance and cutting edge capability, the Hyperion F3 PIKO BLX is the ultimate solution when it comes to the micro FPV world. Get yours today, and change the way you FPV.
- 27x27mm board with 20mm mounting M3 holes
- 2.7gm with high-quality gold plated 4-layer printed circuit board
- Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core
- Onboard regulator (BEC) 5V-2A for powering the FC, receiver and servos, camera. Direct connection of up to 5s LiPo
- PDB built-in with support to Hex for SUB-130 size for very clean and easy setup (size > 130 requires external PDB)
- LC filter build-in for FPV camera
- Low-noise MPU-6000 SPI-bus gyro chip for faster acquisition of gyro data
- Pass-through ESC-BLHELI programming and config with UART1
- Full support for Oneshot & Multishot esc's for ultra easy PID tuning
- Battery voltage monitor
- Supports direct connection of SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus receivers. No external inverters required (built-in)
- Dedicated SAT receiver interface with 3.3v using JST connector for compatibility with Spektrum/LemonRC cables
- Dedicated PPM receiver input with 5V power
- 3 Serial Ports UART1, UART2, UART3 - NOT shared with the USB port
- Micro USB port
- Telemetry support
- LED strip support
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications
- Flashing via USB or serial port
- Multi port support. Use USB + OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 6 motors - all at the same time
- Reverse current protection on LiPo and USB inputs for problem-free ESC calibration
Included with the package:
- Hyperion F3 PIKO BLX FC with PDB x 1
- Processor: 32bit STM32F3 Cortex M4 core CPU
- MPU6000 SPI Bus gyro
- Voltage: 5S Lipo
- BEC: 5V 2A
- Size: 27 x 27mm
- Mounting Holes: 20 x 20mm
- Weight: 2.7g