You have no items in your shopping cart.
POLICIES & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Q: What information do we collect?
A: We collect information from you when you place an order, and may store information in a "cookie" to enable convenience features on the website, such as preferred language, cart contents, and similar.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card (not stored after transaction) information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Q: What do we use your information for?
A: Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process your orders
- To communicate with you after an order
- To provide convenience features on our website
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Q: How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We use a secure server and frequently update it for higest security ratings. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Q: Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
A: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on March 31 2015
All Shorai Direct packages are shipped through Fed Ex (or by ground services within Hong Kong) without a signature required and will be left at the address provided in your order.
If you require signature service for your shipment due to theft concerns you must write this in the note field below so that our shipping staff will be notified of your request.
Without this service being requested, Shorai Direct. does not take responsibility for lost or stolen packages after they have left our warehouse. After shipment they become property of the purchaser and it becomes the purchaser’s responsibility to follow up withthe shipper concerning lost or stolen packages.
All Sales are FINAL without Right to Return.
If product is damaged in transit, contact your local FedEx office immediately to make a claim. Shorai Direct inspects, tests and charges every battery before shipment. Shorai Direct is not responsible for shipping damage, cannot help you with your FedEx claim, and will not issue returns for shipping damage claims.
Any and all Taxes, Duties, or other governmental or shipping related charges are strictly the responsibility of the customer. Shorai Direct will not issue refunds based on claims for these or other expenses.
SHIPPING IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATIONS
LFX Battery HS Code: 8507.60.0000 Chargers HS Code: 8504.40.9510
Shorai LFX batteries (UN3480) can be shipped as “Not Restricted” Air or Surface Cargo, as they comply with all shipping regulations as prescribed by all industry and legal standards.
Cells are not more than 20 W/Hr and battery packs are not more than 100 W/Hr. Cells or batteries are proven to meet the requirements of each test in the UN Manual of Test and Criteria, Part III, Subsection 38.3. They meet the requirements for transportation under:
- INTERNATIONAL CIVIL AVIATION ORGANISATION (ICAO) and the INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION (IATA) DGR 52 edition  – Section II of the Packing Instruction PI 967 (batteries, packed in equipment)
- INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ORGANISATION (IMO) – Special Provisions 188 and 230
- US Department of Transportation (DOT) – 49 CFR 173.185 and Special Provision 188
Shipments do not contain any prototype, heavy, recalled and/or defective batteries