You have no items in your shopping cart.
Emeter2 + RDU set
Old Price: $169.95
Special Price: $28.95
Part Number: HP-EM2-SET
Hyperion quality products!
The Hyperion Emeter Ⅱ & RDU is an updated version to the Emeter Ⅰ and now comes with an upgraded hardware, additional features and functions to make Electric flight data logging and analyzing even more easy. A complete all in one solution for E-flight users that simply takes all the guess work out. Now you can analyze your electric power systems, program ESC and servos, measure RPM, temp and Altitude of your model and more, all from this one tool. The Emeter Ⅱ coupled with the RDU can carry out an enormous range of functions related to Electric Powered models and small vehicles, and has been designed with ease of use as a prime objective. On-screen help, a user friendly menu system and error messages make it easy for novice and experts to take full advantage of the Emeter's potential while in the field or at the lab.
Use the Emeter Ⅱ to program Hyperion ATLAS servos, TITAN Electronic Speed Controllers and make motor/esc optimizations by experimenting with choice of propeller, battery pack or any other component in the electric drive line. All of this can be achieved on the flying field with the hand held Hyperion Emeter V2. The Hyperion Emeter V2 does not only excel while at the field but by connecting them to a Windows XP or Vista (R) based computer (requires a Titan USB cable, HP-TI-PRGUSB) data can be further analyzed, recorded sessions can be saved to disk as a whole or in segments which can easily be emailed to friends or stored for documentation. Live bench testing is also possible with the included Remote Data Unit (RDU) and also monitor Ambient Temp, Height, Throttle, Current, Voltage, Watts - Optional External Sensors: Temp1, 2, and 3. Reliable Phase Tachometer for Brushless Motors etc.
The new Emeter Ⅱ alongwith the RDU acts as a complete live dashboard and provides a rare and important insights into electric motor efficiency, model behavior, temperatures, RPM alongwith volts, current and watts etc.
- Large 1.75" Backlit LCD screen to display all parameters
- Analyse,Measure and Record Volts, Amps, Watts, Temp and RPM for electric systems
- Multi-level user friendly menu system and easy to navigate buttons.
- On-screen help files for each functions, called up right on the Emeter Ⅱ display
- Easily Record to SD card all the parameters of a test run for later import into Excel spreadsheet
- Calculate motor efficiency and thrust using Prop Data stored on SD card
- A real time date, time clock and several independent stopwatch modes including a countdown timer and a lap timer
- Program Atlas digital servos as well as Titan and Atlas speed controls
- Built-in servo driver that can be used to set up servos/ESC during a test, using the dial jog
- View stored log files and display a summary of the log's contents, graph of the data and a screen for each data point collected
- PC connectivity port and full support with Hyperion Emeter Suite PC software for logged data analyzing
- Built in 5 cell 750ma Nicd battery, charge directly using the 4.5 mm barrel plug included
- Remote data unit (RDU) can be used in your airplane (or other vehicle) like other on board data loggers
- Phase RPM sensor and up to three temperature sensors
- RDU also has a built in ambient temperature sensor and barometric altitude sensor
- Built-in optical tachometer that is more tolerant of different lighting conditions
- Firmware upgradable by Emeter with SD card installed, or by PC application
Included with the package:
- Emeter Ⅱ x 1
- RDU x 1
- Data Cable x 1
- Charge Lead x 1
- Voltage range/resolution: 0-75V, 0.01V
- Current range/resolution: 0-75A, to 150A for 30s, up to 300A for 5s*, 0.1A
- Tachometer range: to 65,000 RPM, one to seven blades
- Tachometer types: Optical and brushless phase sensor (connected to RDU)
- Power: Internal 5-cell 750 mAh NiMH battery
- Emeter Ⅱ Dimensions: 2 1/4 x 4 3/4 x 1 5/16 inches (58x120x30 mm)
- Weight: 5.3 ounces (150g)
- Max Input Voltage: 70V
- Max Current 5 seconds*: 300A
- Max Current 30 seconds*: 150A
- Max Continuous Current*: 75 A
- Shunt Resistance: 0.0002Ω
- Internal Resolution V: 0.001 V
- Displayed Resolution V: 0.01 V
- Internal Resolution A: 0.04 A
- Displayed Resolution A: 0.1 A
- TMP Sensor Resolution: 0.1°Celsius
- TMP Sensor Accuracy: 1%
- Analog<>Digital Converters: 16 bit
- Phase RPM Max Readable: 65,000 rpm
- Phase RPM Resolution: 17 rpm (14 mag. motor)
- Remote Data Unit Dimensions: 1 3/8 x 1 1/8 by 1/2 inch (36x29x14mm)
- Weight: 26~28g
- The maximum currents listed above are highly dependent on ambient air temperature and especially the amount of cooling airflow that passes through the RDU
- Please use a 12 – 15 volt, 100ma source to charge the internal Nicd battery.
- For a more detailed and complete Review, Please see link below Hyperion Emeter-Ⅱ